Welcome

Join us at Africa’s most majestic and safest tourist destination for a world class One-Loft race!

Victoria Falls, one of the seven Natural Wonders of the World, is the sublime Southern African location for a US$700,000 One-Loft race series, now entering its second year.

The final young bird race in January is over 400km in tough, arid African conditions that is a test-of-the-best and a supreme showcase for the world’s top breeders. This was evident during our first race season with tough races and a final race on 28 January 2017 with the winning velocity of only 800.17 meters per minute. The ACE pigeon had an average velocity of 1002.96 meters per minute over 6 races.

The US$700,000 annual prize money includes the lucrativ..... read more

News

PIPA auction moved to 18 September - 2017-09-01

We have been informed by PIPA that the auction of 36 of the top birds from our Jan 2017 race has been moved by 2 weeks. It will run from 18 September to 1 October on their website. We will post the link once available. Apologies for any inconvenience caused...... read more

Bird List - 2017-08-25

  Thank you to all the fanciers who have sent birds to us this season. We are pleased to announce that we have received a total of 2279 pigeons.   Current season (2017/2018) Total birds received 2279 % of birds received Mortalities in quarantine 64 2.8% Mortalities during orientation 18 0.8% Total mortalities 82 3.6%   La..... read more

Country split of birds entered - 2017-08-25

   ..... read more

see more news

Total Prize Money
$700 000 USD
<< Enter Now >>
Final Race Date

26th January 2018


Find an Agent